Re: [NTLK] knowledgenavigator ????

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 08:22:31 PST

On 5 Dec 2004, at 04:06, Mark Jozaitis wrote:

> Hello All!
> I bought a color Newton w/ 220mhz "boost" and I won
> it for 122.50 but after the auction ended he said
> there was an error in the listing and would NOT sell
> it to my, I think he did not want to sell it to me...
> That is in violation with eBays rules. We mutual gave
> positive feedback, as if I did not he would leave
> negative feedback. REPORT HIM ASAP. I was very nice
> to him and he started to make up false facts about me.

Finally, the truth comes out about this one. BTW, Mark, you can
follow-up your positive feedback as many times as you want to post an
explanation of what happened, which would give future customers some
insight into this behaviour, and it doesn't affect your feedback one
bit. Personally I would have reported him to eBay.

At least in the UK we have a good Newton trader, Russ Bravo. In the US
(and to the OP), if he doesn't want an eBay Newton J&K Sales seem to
have a good reputation in the US.

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)