[NTLK] FS: MP 2100 with Keyboard and Other Extras

From: robin_at_thefishatlanta.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 17:23:22 PST

Offering a really nice MP2100, not an upgrade, with almost new keyboard,
Newton Logo black leather case, screen protectors, UNNA CD with all of the=

files there, also a Newton software CD full of a lot of really neat stuff=2E=
=20
I am asking $110 for everything=2E This is really a bargin considering th=
condition of everything=2E Please reply off list=2E My email address is
robin_at_thefishatlanta=2Ecom=2E Thanks=2E

Robin

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E