Re: [NTLK] Mail V with POP3

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 21:50:54 PST

YM-JP EDP MGR JOE $BC9A1Ci wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Now I am using the Mail V for send my my mail from newton 2100.
> I want to use it for receiving my mail too, but the mail server of my ISP is
> pop3 not IMAP.
> Do you know how to use the Mail V to receive the mail from POP 3 mail
> server?
>
> Thank you and best regars!
>
> joe

I am sorry to say that Mail V just won't work that way. You will have
to go back to Simple mail 4. Which is why I still use it and have never
tried Mail V.

Just make sure you use the package that deletes all the settings for
Mail V before you go back. Some settings for Mail V will drive Simple
Mail nuts.

-Dan