Re: [NTLK] FDTI usb

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 10:43:52 PST

On Dec 6, 2004, at 9:38 AM, Jake Bordens wrote:
> <snip>
> Wouldn't need on device drivers, to the device it would appear standard
> rs232.

True on the Newton side, but what would it connect to? The software
on the Mac (for example NCU etc.) doesn't know about USB... So you
still need some software or driver to make this happen, it seems to me.

Marty

PS I don't think this is so useful anyhow in light of the available
ethernet/802.11b/Bluetooth connectivity.