Re: [NTLK] speed check software "pixsolutions"

From: paul oberman (poberman_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 17:10:21 PST

hey ed,

thanks for the info on the implant software.

i intend to set up a newton server and i have some questions about=20
serving from two different ip addresses. is it possible? can you point=20=

a DNS to two separate ip addresses? second, what are the limitations=20
of NPDS? what kind of forms can i create? can i have a list with boxes=20=

to check and then save the results as a file?

if you can take the time to help, i would appreciate it.

paul