[NTLK] Macs R Us Computers German Site Done...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 00:12:30 PST

Hello All,
After many hours of working on the German version of
Macs R Us Computers I think we got a good version. I
have changed the Items (Including the Newton items) to
the Euro cost. The whole main page is now in
German... If anyone on here is from Germany and get
review the wording that would be great, I need to make
sure its good before I advertise it... The site is
http://macsrus.de . The site is best veiwed in
Fire-Fox, Safari, Netscape, Mozzila, it is not good in
Internet Explorer . Also any other input would be
great...

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis