Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]source for emate styli?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 11:42:52 PST

Robert,

1) Check your link out. It's the same site I visited before. I' don't
think they have them anymore, but you never know and it's should be a
problem to check.

2) That location sells them (Individually) not in packs of 24 as
depicted in the photo with three seperate individual colors on
display. The print below stated this clearly.

3) If you decide you want to check out the seller I got them from here
is the eBay link for that auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5729380588&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

I've no relations with this seller other than I bought my original 12
Pack from him and asked him to get 24 more.

In anycase NOT sure if he has any left either so if you find a deal
get them while they are available.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung