Re: [NTLK] Not quite a Newton

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 13:06:58 PST

If you look at the pen tablets from (insert forgotten company name
here), including the version that has overlain the display screen
with the pen surface (gee-- sounds like a Newton, no?) the
manipulation of the GUI (desktop GUI included) can be performed by
the pen on the screen. The missing piece is still the keyboard
interaction / handwriting recognition.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com