Re: [NTLK] Printing with Blunt

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 11:44:43 PST

DJV
for first really thanks for linking my report on the Wiki's pages ^_^

Then i agree with you,
at the moment some FAQs are seemlessly "empty", but not the Bluetooth
FAQ only,
cause (in example) there are not documented Newton compatible 802.11b
CF cards

I only knew that the Newton compatible PCMCIAs incorporate a Intersil
Prism chipset (2/2.5),
which work with the Hiroshi (who finally come back online!)'s driver

Bought the cheapest CF card i found on eBay, so i had the chance to try
a card with the Intersil Prism3 chipset
(labeled 'Mercury' 802.11b CF card, sold on eBay as 'Zonet' CF)
not recognized on Newton :(

[but in the other way i have been a bit luck cause that first card is
OS X Compatible with 3rd party drivers ;-p
Below n.2 useful links:
http://wirelessdriver.sourceforge.net/
http://edge.mcs.drexel.edu/GICL/people/sevy/airport/]

At the moment am just awaiting the arrival of a bunch of various type
of WiFi CF i bought on eBay

The CF card on which i wish the most is the Buffalo WLI2-CF-S11G
on Hiroshi reported some words on his Labo

Adriano