[NTLK] Setting up email program using Lunasuite email program

From: Gary Ebbott (gae1957_at_msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 07:40:35 PST

Hello,I am trying to setup my email program that came with Lunasuite Version 350EN.I am using microsoft as my internet service provider msn.com.and on the planetdownload page they had info on using msn as there email user and you had to set it up differently.Does anyone out there use msn.com as there internet service provider and get email on there newton.I have a emate 300 and have had no luck setting up my email program on it.Anyone out there with info on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.Thank You,Gary Ebbott