Re: [NTLK] Apple QuickTake on eBay

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 23:10:00 PST

I have just the same dream. In fact, I'm slowly selling a collection of
other non-computer stuff. This will free three glass display cabinets,
which would be ideal for dust-free housing of what I already have and
what I hope will come. Unfortunately, the sale is proceeding very
slowly!

HTML email: http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml