Re: [NTLK] What did I do wrong and where did all those =20= come from?

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 02:08:48 PST

On Tuesday, December 14, 2004, at 01:42 AM, Glen Givens wrote:

> Once upon a time there was a Newton.
.
.
.
> --
> Glen Givens
> Newton Addict
> MP110, MP130, UMP2000, MP2100, eMate

Long, yes. Off topic diatribe...not nearly as much as my "survey"
response posting. Let me also mention, it was pretty good reading too,
especially for improvisation. Good Job...unfortunately though, you
didn't trigger the *feature*. ;-)

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET