Re: [NTLK] OT Apple QuickTake on eBay

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 00:25:15 PST

A while back, I bought a very nice boxed Apple QuickTake 200 - the top
of the range model with the LCD screen - with extra 4mb memory card,
but having in the interim got a very small and versatile digicam I
don't think I'm ever going to use it. It's in excellent working order
and comes with all the usual accessories, cables and documentation.

I'd be prepared to part with it for the best offer over GB 40 +
shipping at cost (note: I'm in the UK, and it's a moderate weight box).

Mail me off-list if you're interested!

Cheers

Russ, UK