Re: [NTLK] emate audio recording

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 04:48:32 PST

Thanks Neal for your suggestions,

At the present moment we will be dealing with merchandise items because
they are easier and faster to produce and we will move to more powerful
accessories in the future (we hope soon).

Daniel Padilla produced some audio dongles but don't know if he still
selling them.
See a photo here:
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/a_dongle/
audio_dongle.jpg

And HandMedia provides a service to install an audio in/out:
http://handmedia.com

The problem is that the interconnect port has a limited lifespan which
is determined but the frequency you plug/unplug the dongle to it,
unless your extremely careful each time.

Luiz Petroni
NewtMEDIA - Newton Merchandise & More