Re: [NTLK] question about customizing

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 17:08:51 PST

The NewtPod i talked about earlier is not a customized MP2100,
but just as you wish, it's a complementary dock-station-keyboard-ready
where you find a interconnect male jack where you put in the MessagePad

The MP docked in the in landscape mode .

I know that without photos i cannot give you the right idea, sorry for
that, i will post one asap.

Adriano

Il giorno 16/dic/04, alle 20:43, Neal Sofge ha scritto:

> I wonder though if anyone has ever considered trying to replace the
> exterior shell of the MP2x00 with a customize Plexiglas one?

Seems to me that a more conservative approach would be to create a
laptop-shaped docking station that you'd plug the 2100 (and keyboard?)
into. Then you'd still be able to use it in MessagePad mode when
necessary.

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
copies
of the original message.

--
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all