Re: [NTLK] Browsing on your PDA? use this portal

From: Steve Weyer (saweyer_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 11:36:36 PST

assuming that skweezer.net is an actual proxy server that automatically
redirects regular http requests -- and not just a server that you have
to call directly with URL as parameter (i.e.,
http://www.skweezer.net/skweeze.aspx?m=2&q.), you could try the
following in Newt's Cape.

set the Proxy URL under Other Options to: http://www.skweezer.net

then all requests would go thru it (though it's possible to set only
certain sites to go or not go thru it).
if someone tries it, let me know if it works. ( this used to work
transparently with Adobe's PDF proxy server)

for more info:
http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/newton/newtscape/docs/
userintf.htm#Proxy

Steve