[NTLK] Small Extras & donation

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 12:21:16 PST

> From: "Hamilton, George" <George.S.Hamilton_at_nasa.gov>
> Subject: [NTLK] Small Extras & donation
> Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:30:43 -0600
>
> Eckhart & others: I'm impressed with the UI of Small Extras (ver
> 2.1.1),
> but it does not launch ebooks for me. Any advice? All the rest works
> for
> me. I'm using MP 2100, OS ver 717260. A reset has not helped.

I experienced the same, which is extremely cool considering the
codename for Small Extras 2.1.1; Eckart, it's not THAT funny! *chuckle
chuckle*

Reset didn't help. No difference between Press or Bookmaker created
books. No difference after deleting SE and reinstalling it. No
difference after freezing all extensions and only activating SE. No
difference after a brain wipe and reinstalling everything. No
difference after trying to delete the SE-soup or something, 'cept now
SE won't do ANYTHING anymore. Even after deletion and reinstalling
again - nada, as we used ter say in Texas.

Well, there's always Christmas.

D. J. of V.