[NTLK] Newbie

From: Lee Morgan (leeamorgan_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 16:07:00 PST

HI all,
I'm new to the list so I just thought I would drop in and say hello.
I don't own a Newton as of yet, but I've been looking to buy one (a
2100) for the past few months. Just can't decided where to get one
thats in good shape.

Could someone clue me in on some important issues to me...
Such as where to get one in good shape?
What kind of OS X support the Newton platform has these days (I know
none from Apple - I mean more like 3rd parties software for syncing and
such).
Examples of what a Newton can do besides just simple drawing, contacts,
and calendars?

Thanks,
Lee

P.S. Its great to see that there's a community out there keeping this
great technology alive - thanks be to all of you.