Re: [NTLK] Newton Ponderings

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 03:39:48 PST

You should try a later Newt. I've just received a 2000 from Russ Bravo, a
member, and the HWR is excellent. I've used Graffiti 1, on Handsprings and
various Palms, and now Graffiti 2 on a Tungsten T3,and the Newton is still
well ahead. My handwriting is poor, (too much note taking at Grammar School,
before the advent of PDAs) and it had no problem. I also love the heft and
screen size of the newt. My partner says, "it's only been in the house for a
few hours, and already you're in love with it." Even my faithful Psions
better watch out!!! I was going to call it Norman, but may just name it "the
DADDY".
Happy Christmas everyone,
Clare