Re: [NTLK] [ANN]NewtPodcast 12-24-04 Now Available

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 08:04:56 PST

Hello Dave,
I like the idea of summarizing the Newt Week In Review. It's a great idea,
and I hope you will keep it up! :O)

How about shaving down the music at the beginning and end a bit? Also, how
about having interviews with Newton developers? Any good ideas on how to
advertise your Pod cast off-list? Maybe you could send a link to www.wired.com?

After X-mas, I 'll try to convert the .mp3 download into a Newton .PKG. If it
works, I'll send it back to you, so you can offer that option for folks who
may not have Internet on their Newtons but want to listen to the Pod Cast on
the Newt.

Happy Holidays.

Matt K.