Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New Temporary Newton eBook Library

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 05:42:58 PST

'Allo 'Kasko,
Congrats on getting your library site up and running! Should I start sending
my eBook conversions to you as well as UNNA? It would be nice for folks to be
able to find eBooks without having to dig so deep (as is currently the case
with UNNA), and I think your new library site will be a useful resource! :O)

I've been trying to abbreviate eBook titles, so that they'll be easier to
read from UNNA, etc. Examples:

Earth to the Moon - Verne J.
Free Culture - Lessig L.

Have you considered adopting a similar file naming convention?

I have some suggestions for book folder categories for the non-fiction
section: Childrens Books, Environment, Ethnography, Exploration, History, Science
and Technology, Self-Help, etc.

I guess I'd better look at my eBook source docs, to see what I can do about
catching up with you!

Warmest regards,

Matt K.