Re: [NTLK] error 48807

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 12:29:37 PST

On Dec 27, 2004, at 11:43 AM, paul oberman wrote:

> still cant get this wavelan bronze card to work. the only enomily i
> can
> find is that when i insert the card, i get error 48807. this is not
> what some people say you should get. my understanding is that you
> should get a splash with info on the card.
Yes you should get a dialog announcing the arrival of the card and
offering a setup option.

> is this what's is keeping it from working?
?? Maybe.

> also, the hiroshi driver seems to be locked into channel "1" i have
> changed my belkin wireless router to broadcast on that channel.
I don't think that matters if it's in infrastructure mode. It explains
that as I recall on Hiroshis page somewhere?

> or maybe it is wep. i don't think that the bronze card can use it, but
> i don't think that my router is using it either.
Don't think? Maybe you should check. Also What about Paul's comments?
  You didn't tell us what the LEDs are doing.

Marty