Re: [NTLK] Leverage bound manual

From: Mike Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 13:35:03 PST

On Monday, Dec 27, 2004, at 15:07 US/Central, Dan wrote:

> Hmm there is another database program called NewtDB. It is "begware"
> last I knew...aka find the author and beg for code. But it didn't =
have
> the export ablity that Filepad had so I didn't do that much with it.
>
> -Dan

NewtDB is the one I have always used. After trying them all, it was by=20=

far the easiest to use for me. FilePad fails miserably for my purposes=20=

due to having to jump through Newton Script hoops just to get a field=20
to sort on dates. I still find it odd that no Newt database program=20
has any scroll bars, so it's darned difficult to manually look through=20=

the entries that I've quit using the Newt for database work.

I tried to find the author of NewtDB to try to get my copy upgraded=20
from 4 database to 16, but he'd disappeared by then, although I've got=20=

street address that I haven=92t tried.

Mike=