Re: [NTLK] wireless connectivity

From: Nate Goore (ngoore_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 17:00:55 PST

Paul-
Here's what I have to do to get a connection:
- Open the package that you want to connect with
-Tap whatever button opens the connection slip
-Select the proper worksite and the proper entries in the "Using" and
"Card" areas
-Insert the wireless card
-Tap connect

Sometimes I have to close the connection slip after selecting the
worksite/Using/Card options, reopen the connection slip, insert the
card, and connect.

I always have to have the proper worksite/Using/Card information
selected before inserting the card to get any connection using DHCP.

Good luck

Nate