Re: [NTLK] WFT palm with IR

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 04:58:01 PST

Hello Richard,
You neglected to mention the brand and model of your DVD player. There may or
may not be a Newton-based solution for your problem. Have you F'd around with
'ShowMate' and some of the other IrDA remote control software programs? They
offer some TV/VCR/Stereo remote control codes out of the box, and I think some
of them offer additional flexibility, IF you can write NewtonScripts. I
wasn't able to get such software working with any of my four televisions, but then
again, I don't dabble in Newton code writing. Good luck.

Matt K.