Re: [NTLK] Newton 130 problems

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 14:20:08 PST

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:05:05 +0000, Benedek Gergely <i3enedek_at_mac.com> wrote:
> > Rectangular and about a 1/4" right? I had one drop out of my MP120
> Yup thats it

Well at least I know what it looks like..

> > Actually i think i remember that metal thingy being important could it
> > be what holds down the ribbon cable for the screen
>
> Awww crap.

I don't think that's the one that holds the ribbon cable for the screen.
That one is about 1/4" by 3/4" long and has two screw holes to secure it down...
I don't think you have anything to worry there...

I think though the previous items I described maybe part of the on off
switch... though I maybe wrong there... but that's where I thought it
came from when I disassembled the MP120 and it fell out...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung