Re: [NTLK] Lucent Bronze cards

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 21:36:07 PST

On Dec 29, 2004, at 8:41 PM, paul oberman wrote:

> i am starting to have the feeling that there is a small difference
> between lucent wavelan bronze cards. for some people they work and for
> some they don't.
>

> i wonder if every person, who looked at his working card, would see
> that
> is is actually a bronze turbo?
>
> maybe that is why some don't work, like mine, which is just a bronze.

I think the turbo is much more likely to work with modern router
hardware, as it supports 11mbits/sec, while the plain old bronze might
be limited to 2, but of course that isn't your issue at all, since you
don't even get that far.

I would like to see photos of you card front and back if possible, as
I know already that you have a macro function on your camera, from the
way your PC serial port looked...

Marty