[NTLK] Update for Newton Buyers Past and Present

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 14:49:24 PST

Hello All,
After the problems we had, with customers getting the
wrong item... I have decided that it was to large of
a problem, and I did not want that to happen any
more... So, I have bought a large inventory system
(and expensive), that would ensure that everyone gets
what they want, knows when they will get it, gets a
invoice, gets a barcode (per box) for easy returns...

Also, I made sure that all items were packed safe, so
I ordered about 2 Dozen Different Size Boxes, Much
more/better packing, and High Quality Reinforced
Packing Tape...

I think after doing this, it should prevent the kind
of problems some of the people on and offer this have
had... ALSO, if any of you could think of more ways
to improve this please let me know.

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis