Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: Gmail Invites

From: Eric Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 20:54:07 PST

OK, I'm still confused. From the sheer volume of this 'gmail' stuff on
this and other lists, I thought it was either spam that was leaking
thru or some sort of multi-level marketing scam. So, for the
uninitiated, just what exactly *is* a "gmail invite", and why is it of
interest to the Newt-using public? Thanks.

- Eric.

On Dec 31, 2004, at 8:36 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> I have 7 to give away, contact me off list. Thanks and happy holidays!
> --
> God bless,
>
> Sonny Hung
> the Hung Family

Remember...  Moderation in all things, INCLUDING MODERATION!!