Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Nightmare help!!

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 15:51:24 PST

Hi Marty

I have installed the Keyspan drivers in OS9 only (deleted the OSX ones)
and it all works well.
In the medium term, I will continue to pursue the Ethernet route. I
think that I need to get another card and see if it works better.
Perhaps once I am a little more familiar with the technical aspects of
owning a Newt i will have more luck.

Cheers

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html