Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Nightmare help!!

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 16:38:38 PST

My local used computer store has a box full of 3Com Megahertz xjack
cards Model 3CXE589ET. For $10 each or $79 for ten. I use this one
and it works fine for NCU in classic and for web browsing. Contact me
off list if you would like me to buy one for you, shipping cost would
be actual cost of package and postage.

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html