[NTLK] Wireless with Airport WPA Anyone?

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 20:03:32 PST

Has anyone been successful here? Now that I've chosen WPA as the
encryption scheme on my Airport Extreme Base Station, I'm fooflungered
as to how to get the Newt side set up, since Hiroshi's driver seems to
want (a) No WEP, (b) WEP string, or (c) WEP Hex. I tried my ABS
password as the string but it complained about the string being too
long, and now that WPA's setup, I cannot find a HEX key to use on the
ABS Admin Utility. Ideas? Success stories? Tell Dave he's screwed?

Thanks,
Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html