Re: [NTLK] Something interesting in the latest PC magazine

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 21:45:00 PST

Greg wrote:
plus the obvious, developing some *real* friendships , that wouldn't be
quite the same over the net. I consider my fellow Newtonions at SNUG-friends that I enjoy
"breaking bread" with once a month.....
Greg
I totally agree with Greg! From the meetings I find users that
helps, because of great networking (picking up @ 40 gb hd for my lap top tomorrow for free ) & I'm able to provide A Mp 100 communications case (the case that has a special slot for the Newton fax modem) for free to another SNUG member! and when else can you ride an electric skateboard!
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html