Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 08:52:46 PST

Well, concerning the clip of the Newton in the Outer Limits I was able to
take a screen capture and have posted it on my (very new very weak) website.
www.dumbstart.com

I'm thinking about renting those other great movies and see what it would
take to setup a photo album of the Newton's Hollywood career.

Jack Burks
Originalgreentablet @ Yahoo! Groups