Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #75

From: Michael P.Ladd (mladd_at_mikeladd.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 21:25:08 PST

On Feb 4, 2004, at 11:54 PM, David Schultz wrote:

> Can anyone point to a web resource for successful connections using
> Panther
> 10.3.2?

I have been doing this with an eMate300 and an MP2100. I do not even
have the Classic environment installed on my Panther machine. I use
NewTen to install Packages and NewtSync to sync AddressBook and iCal.
Once in a while NewtSync gets a little flaky so I just delete the
preferences and relaunch the app.

I tried Escale (about a week ago, as a matter of fact) but did not have
any luck. The couple of times it "sorta" worked, it locked up after it
was done (both the Newt and OSX).

Hope that helps!

Michael Ladd

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html