Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 07:54:14 PST

In windows all you have to do is play the DVD and when you get to the scene,
pause it and hit the "PrtSc" Print Screen key and then go to your graphical
editor of choice and ctr+v for pasting, and presto it's there. Now, in an
Apple, I have no clue - but theoretically it would be easier and more
intuitive.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!