Re: [NTLK] [ANN] SimpleMail Update

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 08:09:24 PST

Great news Simon ; )

One point though, this new version only supports IMAP and not POP. I
have been testing it and it will solve a lot of problems with using one
mail address form several machines/newts/computers etc.

Thanks again Simon, you are a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130

!