Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Signwatcher (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 14:14:53 PST

I need a bigger house, with a couple of macs and a couple peecees I have
very little room for normal stuff like sofa and chairs. I do have a filled
to the gills 6500/250 I enjoy hey if the big tv boes out then I have a back
up, plus got the fm stereo as well. Of course it isn't like my g3 was but it
will do for now till I can find a faster one. Oh the peecee I use the most
right now is a micron mellnia pro2 with two penpro 200's filled to 512 meg
ram and well only a 6 gig drive. dang it.

---