Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Chris Ruprecht (chris_at_seconnect.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 17:19:09 PST

I have a PowerBook G4/667 ... I can touch the keyboard just fine - but
don't try the power button or any area 'north' of the keyboard unless
you're willing to fry your hands.

Since I live in Florida, I don't have to keep my hands worm in winter,
hence I think this machine was designed for colder climates, so you can
type with your gloves off :).

Best regards,
Chris

On Thursday, Feb 5, 2004, at 19:46 US/Eastern, Norman Palardy wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2004, at 3:16 PM, Signwatcher wrote:
>
>> Yeah room heaters,, of course mine is too well cooled put in a big 500
>> watt
>> ps and it has two fans plus all the fans in side.
>>
> That 500 watt ps will crank out a lot of heat on it's own.
> I stick my mid tower under my desk sideways to keep my toes warm on
> winter days
>
> --
> inquiries
> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

Chris Ruprecht
Network Grunt and Bit Pusher extraordinaíre
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html