[NTLK] compact flash adaptor

From: J.S.Dennison (jdennison_at_fidesnet.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 20:00:54 PST

hey, Just got my hands on an updated MP2000, and I iz happy as all get
out.
Along with it, there was a 3COM Megahertz 10mbps xjack card that
doesn't want to work (yes, with the correct drivers installed, and a
reboot done) AND a Simple Technology CompactFlash Adapter "for type II
PC card Slots". I havn't gotten myself a compact flash card yet, as I
wanted to make sure this card would be compatible in the first place.
I've checked the databases for records on this card, but there didn't
seem to be anything yet (for the ATA drivers).

I was wondering if anyone had luck or details on these cards (yeah,
there seems to be a good bit known about the xjack cards).
I was also wondering if there was any other way to reboot other than
the button on the back?

Also, is there any apps similar to someting like System Profiler?

thanks,
YAY, I've got a Newton!
JSD <><
<>< Think Metanoia ><>