Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 01:42:39 PST

Hi there everyone,

Just a thought, but the Newton is an Apple product, so aren't we all
“Mac” users. The 2K MP was expensive and overpriced (perhaps) but we
are still using them now, in human years our Newts are 50 years old.

PC's are great if you like being a PC mechanic and have the desire to
fit bits of the latest and fastest hardware. I think it is directly
related to testosterone, because how much time do you non Apple chaps
actually spending using your tool to do something productive, other
than servicing your tool ; )

I enjoy using Macs purely because it doesn't get in my way, I get my
work done faster and more painlessly. I mean isn't that the whole point
of a computer, to use it to do something other than maintaining and
upgrading it?

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130