Re: [NTLK] Need a new backlight

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 14:52:11 PST

Hi Guys,

To Calvin...

I've been interested in replacing my backlight and touchscreen on both
my Newts but I have a question. Could you post pics on your website of a
white backlight actually installed and in use in a Newt. I would very
much like to what a white lit Newt looks like.

If anybody else has pics of a white backlit Newt or has experience with
one please share with us. I think someone a couple days ago said that
they aren't actually that bright and doesn't actually help the screen
contrast? I would like to find out if that's the case before I plunge
into replacing my backlights.

Thanks guys,
Jonathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html