[NTLK] Newton Synchronization with iCal and Panther Address Book

From: Xavier M. Simon (xsimon_at_patagonmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 05:09:05 PST

Hi. Iım a newbie, I live in Barcelona, Catalunya, and I just discovered this
site today, itıs nice!. Iım trying to synchronize my Newton MP2000 with my
address book and Calendars in Panther / iCal. I have Newtsync installed and
it doesnıt work, it says that I need at least iCal 1.5.1 (I have 1.5.2). The
first question is if thereıs a better software to do that job, or Newtsync
is the only/better one. The second is if I can upgrade the Newton OS.
Actually, it runs ROM version 2.1 (717260)-1, and where can I download the
upgrade.
Thanks in advance.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html