Re: [NTLK] OT: audio/voice conferencing on the internet

From: Joshua Johnston (joshua_at_bowdownbefore.us)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 00:46:44 PST

Heck, these days if audio quality was -that- important I'd just use
night and weekend minutes on my cellphone, with video over the net if
required. The only problem there is the delay between audio and video
you'd see there. iChat AV worked great for me a couple weeks ago, Mac
to Mac from NH to NY. I'd try it with someone on a PC, but none of the
PC friends I have any distance away actually have a camera and
broadband.