Re: [NTLK] [OT] Opening of the Tucso.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 02:19:02 PST

LOL! Not just over 20 Newtons of all series, but a ton of accessories,
manuals, boxes, third-party softwares, and non-newton hardware that is
applied to the Newt...hey, I could trade for a ton of Clies but I rather
have a PDA that works for me then working for the PDA.
------------------
>Actually, Woo could open a Newton store. He must have over a dozen!
>
>> Or when we would go to the Newton Source store. Imagine, an entire
>> retail store devoted to Newt's (and Marco's)
>>
>> Eric
>--
>Mark Ross

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html