Re: [NTLK] internally stored vs. card stora.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 02:22:02 PST

------------------
>Notepad overview displays an item's internal or card storage location. I'd
>love to be able to see a subset of notepad items showing only those items
>stored on cards. Can my Newt do that?

Only with the overview button between the 'up and down' button and limited
to what fits the screen.
------------------
>Alternatively, can the Newt sort the notepad list by store?

In Extras, in 'Storage folder', tap 'Notes', shows you how much and where
notes are, and if you tap the 'folder' icon you can file all on internal or
card store.
For future saves, tap the 'i' in Notepad and tap 'prefs' and check the
'save internal' if you want.
------------------
>Are all date entries all saved internally?

Only if you select the prefs. in 'i' in the Dates app.
>Are all names entries all saved internally?
>
>Doug Parker

Only if you select the prefs. in 'i' in the Names app.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html