Re: [NTLK] Internal Store Memory Manag.

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 13:49:33 PST

Berthe

I transfer notes to my pc using sloup. Any notes that I deem useful for
future reference such as passwords, user names and procedures for logging in
and out of various systems Have been stored in a folder called "safe box".
This means that any notes that have been transferred to the PC outside of a
folder can now be deleted. This frees up Newton storage, makes those notes
available for searching on the PC while keeping reference material close to
hand on the Newton.

Michael Stocker put me onto Hyper Newt as a tool for organizing information.
But I noticed that the Sloup documentation implies that the notes transfer
might not work if they are not kept in the root directory.

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Maybe I'm lugging too much of my past around with me....
Berthe
[snip]

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html