Re: [NTLK] Reformating Newton Books

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 21:04:02 PST

With NewtsCape installed on your 2100 but not actually open, open a
Newton book (not a paperback book). Click on the routing envelope and
view the options. You should see the option to select page range,
select all. then open the routing envelope again and select Save to
Newtworks.
Done, you can now open the newly created document that contains the
text of the book. The only flaw I have seen is that if the Newt book
had a table of contents you will have double chapter headings at the
beginning of each chapter.
Give it a try
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html