Re: [NTLK] 208 Errors in Mail V

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 05:58:28 PST

Sounds to me like the "too many folders" problem. Or in general folders
not able to sync up. I had the same problem at first with the 208 error
codes, and as soon as I rearranged my existing emails into just the
"untitled" folder, then deleted all my existing empty folders and let
my .mac account rebuild the folders when checking mail, all my problems
vanished. Then all I had to do was move my stored mail back into the
appropriate folder.

-Dave

--
David Deranian