Re: [NTLK] best Email app for Newton (POP mail)

From: Keyes Kurt (kkeyes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 15:23:06 PST

OK, so I think I have everything installed for SimpleMail. I am trying
to setup my .mac email on the Newton.

I am confused on "worksites" and "owners". What is the difference? I
have put the necessary info into my "owner" card. My wireless card is
connecting to my home airport network via the "worksite" card.

So here is what I have.....

Worksite card has internet connection info in it, which happens to be
houston.rr.com (roadrunner). It connects to the web fine with
Newtscape.

As the instructions said, I placed the SimpleMail settings into my
Owner card.

If anyone here has done this with .mac email, I would like to know how
to do this. Obviously, I am a Newton newbie and definitely not an
expert, but can follow directions if someone would be so kind! If this
is not possible and I must use my ISP email information, I would like
to that instead. Thanks guys!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html